Handling of personal information for retail customers.
To be able to process your orders at empiro.se we need access to:
The information mentioned above will be saved together with the information of which products you have bought in seven years. According to Swedish accounting Act(1999:1078), after seven years the information will deleted.
The information will not be forwarded or sold to a third part, unless this is in connection to a restructuring or selling(partial or whole) of the business. In a situation like the previous mentioned the transfer of information will proceed according to at the time valid law of personal information.
Empiro AB is responsible for the information handled on empiro.se
Your rights as a retail customer:
• You have the right to get wrong personal information corrected.
• You have the right to have your personal information deleted
• You have the right to right to limit the handling of your personal information.
• You have the right to transfer your personal information and to make objections
• You have the right to make a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information
Questions regarding the handling of personal information can be asked by the way of mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two types of cookies, regular and session cookies.
Session cookies are stored temporary in the memory of the computer while you are surfin on a website, to remember temporary settings. Regular cookies save a file for a longer time on your computer. It is used to tell what is new on the website since it was last visited or to collect statistics around your visit.
Cookies from Google Analytics
Empiro.se uses Google Analytics. These cookies are used to analyse what can be improved on the website.